Tuesday 1 December 2015

Pre Xmas Fat Loss!

So its 1st December and Christmas is just around the corner and 2 objectives;

1) Enjoy and partake in Xmas festivities
2) Don't pile on the pounds

Who's with me on this?

After helping a client drop 3 1/2 across a weekend I thought to myself best jump on this bandwagon and drop some fast pounds myself.

Why?

Well, I want to enjoy xmas who doesn't?

Just thinking about the foods that get rolled out at xmas is getting me salivating.  Now I'm not going to be stuffing my face at every opportunity, but taking the time to enjoy all the smells and flavours that come with christmas I am down for.

The big thing for me at Xmas is my wonderful Wife's Christmas Cake, seriously the slices I cut myself are a joke!





Ok so how am I going about it?  I am going to remove the carbs from my diet, I will still have veggies in my diet but for the next couple of weeks rice, potato, pasta, Oats (yes Oats!) are all out.

Now I don't often recommend going without carbs but as a short term measure having a very simple principle to stick to can be a great short term quick fix.

In terms of application I will be looking to eat low carb throughout December apart from those times when I'm at Xmas and Birthday celebrations.

When I am out and about I should add I will still be eating in moderation an not eating purely for the sake of eating.

I will still be eating several times per day and increasing my intake of veggies and salads with the addition of a small amount of fats.

My Calories will be staying similar but I am sure there will be a small drop across the day and week.

As a result of this drop in my day to day calorie intake I will have in effect freed up some of my normal Calorie intake to go enjoy myself without adding on the pounds!

End result,

I enjoy Xmas, gain no weight and have a big smug smile on my face!!

Yay,

Talk later Christmas lovers.




No comments:

Post a Comment